Placing a Buddha Feng Shui Painting in your home can attract Positive Chi Energy. Here are some ideas for you to explore.
Facing the main door: Many feng shui consultants recommend placing the Buddha opposite the main front door of a home on a table that is about thirty inches high. This location allows Buddha to interact with the chi energy entering your home. From this position, the statue can neutralize any negative chi, and transform it from damaging to very lucky energy.
Living room: Buddha is also quite comfortable in the living room. The best position for Buddha in the living room is facing the front door.
- Get Your Buddha Fengshui 3 Piece Canvas Today!
- ***Please Note*** No Frames is just Prints – more expensive to frame yourself!!!
- Picture shown is Large Unframed
- 3 Sizes Available (Small, Medium, Large) – Please find the specific sizes below in the item details sections.
- Click the “ADD TO CART” button
- We have very limited stock, they will sell out soon.
- Frame: Unframed
- Size 1: Small (30x45cmx3 | 14×20inx3)
- Size 2: Medium (40x60cmx3 | 16×24inx3)
- Size 3: Large (50x70cmx3 | 20×28inx3)
- Material: Canvas
- Hang In: Living Rooms, Bedrooms, Nurseries, Offices, Cafes, Hotels, anywhere!